Dispute Resolution/Civil Litigation
Disputes between individuals and businesses can happen at any time. Sometimes disputes arise out of mistakes, because issues have been overlooked, or somebody has simply done the wrong thing. Your reputation or a substantial amount of money may be involved.
You may need our help to resolve a dispute with a third party or even internally in the case of a business. We can assist you in both private and commercial litigation and will ensure that you are given effective and appropriate advice.
We can assist you in the following areas of law:
- Debt Collection
- Contractual disputes
- Company Disputes
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Corporate Insolvency
- Landlord and Tenant Litigation
- ADR and Mediation
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence
In helping you resolve your matter, we will:
- Go through the facts with you
- Consider the evidence to support your case
- Advise you on your legal rights and realistic remedies
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of potential claims
- Advise you on the pros and cons of litigation
- Issuing and defending court proceedings and advising on each step of the proceedings to the conclusion or settlement of claims
- Agree a fee budget with you which is proportionate to the sum involved and the risks.